Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Six pairs of kicks is my definition of 12 Steps

Caution this post is downright shallow but aren't most guilty pleasures?
So the first step is admitting you have a problem right? Or so I hear. Well here's mine and I realize it sounds typical of most females however it has to be said.




I am in love completely obsessed with SHOES


It doesn't matter how broke I am or how much my life necessitates budgeting at this moment I just can't help myself. Now I am smart enough to mostly buy them on sale from places like Ross (where I spend many lunch breaks) and Overstock.com. But still, I need to get it together. It's just that good shoes make an outfit and you can plan an entire look simply around them. And to quote the movie (and book)  In Her Shoes:


"When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit. "


And that right there is why every (almost every) woman in America loves shoes. So I know I'm not alone in my never-ending quest for shoes. I can't get enough of them. So I must admit today I will be purchasing these beauties who I have long searched for: 





I promise, tomorrow I will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment