Monday, January 25, 2010

So This is the New Year

Rather than resorting to a resounding theme I decided to make a more specific list of exactly what I want to accomplish in 2010. It's still January so don't worry it's not too late.

20 Things to Do in 2K10

Be Smart
  1. Continue to do well in school and graduate in May while stressing as little as possible
  2. Become a seasoned bargain hunter in order to feed my need to shop. No full price paying here.
  3. Manage my money for the next 3 months as best as possible.
    Be Connected
    1. Meet and connect with as many professionals and interns as possible. I'm shameless when it comes to social networking.
    2. Remain in touch with my piers in school and stay as involved as possible even though I will live 3 states away.
    3. Call friends and family - they're the ones who keep you sane after all.
      Be Adventurous
      1. Run at least 3 races (I ran two last year).
      2. Summer road trip with friends - I'm thinking Florida Keys.
      3. Explore Atlanta to the fullest.
        Be Loving
        1. Take more chances
        2. Listen more, talk less. I suppose there is a reason you have two ears and one mouth.
        3. Be patient, and realize not everything happens when you want it to. 

        No comments:

        Post a Comment