So, my prior thinking was I wouldn't start this until I actually got to ATL but I figured hey I'm already on the journey - trying to get my life together to put everything else on hold for 3 months while I pursue the opportunity of a lifetime. And what is that you ask? Well that would be interning with CNN.
Cliche sayings like dreams really do come true and things of that nature could not begin to describe what this means to me. Whenever Logan has asked what do you want to do? Where could you work if you worked anywhere? I've responded with those 3 magical letters (disclaimer: I am a shameless news junkie and hardly anything in this world makes me more giddy). So needless to say, this is BIG. I can't wait to work for someone who I'm not smarter than, and to be around inspiring people every day instead of those who feel they are wasting their youth away at a desk
This blog will serve as a memoir if you will, of how the next 3 months will change not only my life but undoubtedly me. I don't think it's going to be sunshine and rainbows, but I know it's going to be worth it.
But for now let's just say I'm anxious to get this party started and begin a new chapter.
No comments:
Post a Comment